{Elizabeth at 12 weeks}
{Elizabeth at 22 weeks}Here is what our little girl looks like! The words of Psalm 139:13-14 rang in my ears as I saw her for the first time.
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Rejoice with us in the wonderful work of the Lord that Elizabeth already is!!!!!
3 comments:
wow...she is just precious!!! i can't wait to see her in 4-D :)
i know how thrilled you must be to get these...a picture of YOUR LITTLE GIRL!!!
Congratulations y'all! We are so happy for y'all, and that it's a little girl too! We are loving our new little girl!
Love,
Hannah
I'm so happy for you. I know that Elizabeth is going to be so blessed to have you as her mom and dad. To God be the Glory...GREAT things He has done!
Blessings,
Teresa
Post a Comment