Friday, December 12, 2008

Togetherness


These two are so sweet together. Jonathan likes to run into Lizzy's room first thing each morning. He climbs onto her crib and leans over saying, "Hi Lizzy" in a high pitched voice. Whenever she cries, he says, "Lizzy eat" or "Lizzy sad" or even sometimes, "Poor Lizzy." When I feed her, he likes to hold the burp cloth and whenever I say "Lizzy needs to be wiped," he runs over and wipes her mouth with the cloth. Too cute! She is tracking with her eyes really well now and her gaze follows his movements (and noise!) around the living room. I am going to really enjoy watching their bond grow over this next year. This is the great time before sibling spats will eventually errupt!
Lizzy's two month check up was today. She is now 9 pounds, 3 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long!!!! She is growing! She is still wearing size newborn in everything. I remember Jonathan at two months weighed 15 pounds! He was SO chubby. I'll have to post a picture of him at this age to contrast the difference with Lizzy. She is so petite and tiny.

1 comment:

McLanger said...

too cute! Glad to see he's doing well with Lizzy;-) Doesn't it just melt your heart when you see him being so sweet with her? Have fun!