



I've posted so many pictures of Lizzy lately that I thought it was time for some of just Jonathan. He is the most adorable little guy around. He loves to help me and is very gentle and kind with Lizzy. I love to chase him around the house and spin him around and listen to his exuberant laughter. His vocabulary is daily expanding and I can't wait til we can have a real conversation!
Overall, he is doing great with Lizzy. But he is also having temper tantrums and acts out when I'm feeding Lizzy. I am trying so hard to spend extra time with him. My patience level is not what it was when I was getting a full night's sleep. Smile. Pray for him to feel peaceful in his spirit about sharing me with Lizzy. Pray for me to be more patient.
When he put his pajamas on last night, he wanted me to take his picture. When I showed him the picture on my camera, he said, "Cute." He is a little charmer!
1 comment:
aw...what an adorable little boy! :-) I'll be praying that the Lord will give you grace and patience you need to help Jonathan through this transition in his life. Glad to hear ya'll are doing well with the newest little family member. She does look like an angel in that last picture up top btw! :-) Love, Morganne
Post a Comment