I don't know if my previous comments got posted but Congratulations! You are 3/4 of the way to our crazy life :) (remember my girls at the horse farm?). I didn't know you were adopting again but what a blessing! May God bless and keep your growing family! Now we will have to get together so I can see your newest addition!
4 comments:
Yea!! So happy to see new pictures. Thanks for posting. Hope you had a great visit with Jonny. Happy New Year to you.
Congratulations!!! I didn't know ya'll were adopting #3! Would love to hear the full story. Congrats!
YAY! Love you guys! Hope your doing well:-)
I don't know if my previous comments got posted but Congratulations! You are 3/4 of the way to our crazy life :) (remember my girls at the horse farm?). I didn't know you were adopting again but what a blessing! May God bless and keep your growing family! Now we will have to get together so I can see your newest addition!
Post a Comment