Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Update

I spent the entire day with Zoe in the newborn nursery. She has been down-graded from the NICU. All our feedings together went extremely well. I spoke with an intern who was beginning her discharge paperwork. The discharge date is Tuesday! Please pray for all to go smoothly. Tuesday, when she is discharged, I will be able to sign our intent to adopt Zoe and our agency can file the paperwork necessary for interstate clearance. It can take up to a week to get permission to bring Zoe across the state line, and home to Georgia. Please pray for a super fast interstate clearance! I am most anxious to get back to Jonathan and Lizzy with Zoe and have all my babies under the same roof. Jonathan and Lizzy are very content with my helper and I am thankful for that. I'll update when I have more news.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Thanks for the update. We will be praying for things to go quick. Also glad to hear that Lizzie and Jonathon are doing well.