

I'd like to introduce our newest daughter, Zoe Grace Razzano! She is tiny and perfect and feels like a little bit of heaven snuggled in my arms. I keep trying to come up with words to describe what seeing her for the first time was like. I don't think there are words. It is a moment I'll remember forever.
She is 17 inches and 5 pounds, 4 ounces. She's doing great. After I spend the day with her, and feel comfortable that she's feeding well for me, the nurse has intimated that she is ready to be released! But I don't have a specific release date yet. I'll update here as I know more.
Enjoy seeing our sweet blessing!
5 comments:
Oh, my goodnes, Rebeka. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations. Can't wait to meet Zoe. Enjoy your time with her.
Love you,
Bev
Congratulations on your newest addition! She is beautiful! You and Johnny are so incredibly blessed!
Praying for you,
Jennifer
We are thrilled for you! Please call if you need anything. Hope the trip to bring her home goes very smoothly.
Love,
Teresa
Oh she is so precious! So tiny and perfect:-) I am praying that things go smoothly for you, I can't imagine the different emotions that are going through you right now. I love you! Take care:-)
Wow congratulations, and she's beautiful. Hope everything is going well for you.
Post a Comment