
I spoke with our social worker about Jennifer’s appointment with her OB GYN. The social worker heard from Jennifer only briefly before their phone conversation was interrupted. Somehow, they never connected anymore during the day. All the information we have is that Elizabeth’s heart rate is 185.
I don’t really know what to think at this point. I am trying not to give into the fear that is threatening to knock me over and pin me down. A friend reminded me that perfect love casts out fear. Please pray for me to have peace. And please pray for more information to come our way tomorrow.
On a lighter note, I have had sitting on my pantry shelf for a few days a box of Dove chocolates. It was supposed to be a gift for a friend in Florida. I didn’t get to see her on our trip down last week. I was just going to save it for our next trip down. Well, with all the stress, I have been thinking about that chocolate and wanting to rip into it so bad. I finally did just that. Each peace of chocolate is wrapped in foil with a dove promise printed on the inside. The wrapper above is from my first piece of chocolate. I think God is trying to tell me what my friend reminded me of earlier: fear not the path I choose for you. I am with you. There’s no need to panic.
I don’t really know what to think at this point. I am trying not to give into the fear that is threatening to knock me over and pin me down. A friend reminded me that perfect love casts out fear. Please pray for me to have peace. And please pray for more information to come our way tomorrow.
On a lighter note, I have had sitting on my pantry shelf for a few days a box of Dove chocolates. It was supposed to be a gift for a friend in Florida. I didn’t get to see her on our trip down last week. I was just going to save it for our next trip down. Well, with all the stress, I have been thinking about that chocolate and wanting to rip into it so bad. I finally did just that. Each peace of chocolate is wrapped in foil with a dove promise printed on the inside. The wrapper above is from my first piece of chocolate. I think God is trying to tell me what my friend reminded me of earlier: fear not the path I choose for you. I am with you. There’s no need to panic.
1 comment:
hang in there rebekah. i hope tomorrow brings you news...any news would be good.
hey, enjoy all the doves you can handle...you deserve it :)
Post a Comment