
We found a great preschool at a church five minutes from our house. Today was Jonathan's first day! It was a little sad to say good bye this morning. He was a little clingy too. We really fell in love with this preschool when we visited it last week. The hallway is brightly painted with Bible stories and Bible verses. The class rooms were cheerful and the teachers for his class were very warm and friendly. There are 10 boys in Jonathan's class! Can you imagine having all those boys for 3 hours? It makes me tired just to think about that! Music, artwork, numbers, letters and Bible stores are all part of their cirriculum. We knew Jonathan would have a great time. And he did! He was all smiles when I picked him up. He showed me how his hand got painted and pressed to paper to make a picture. He talked about the toys he played with and the boys. He seemed pretty happy with his morning. His teachers said he listened really well and played great with the other kids. He showed me his sticker that said Super Star Student. Oh, and he was enjoying a lolipop when I got there as well. He'll go from 9-12 Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are very happy with his first day and know that he will really grow a lot from being in preschool.
Speaking of the little man, he just got up and is calling me.
2 comments:
what a big boy!! so proud of him!
i think he is really going to LOVE it!!
He is probably going to love it...but I don't know how you do it! I almost cried when I left Danny in a church nursery;-) haha...Mother's hearts...
Post a Comment