Sunday, September 21, 2008

Other than Tuesday’s events, we enjoyed a quiet, although full, week! The weather is turning cooler and the crispness of the coming autumn has made going to the park this week a joy. Tomorrow Jennifer has a doctor’s appointment. I’ll update when I hear any news. We made it to the 34th week!!!! I can’t believe it. God is certainly answering our prayers.

I love this quote by Tullian Tchividjian in his book, Do I know God?

“I love the word adoption. It describes perfectly what our relationship to God really means. Adoption isn’t simply a concept or a big theological word; it’s a family word, a loving parent-child word. It promises belonging, closeness, and a brand-new and highly favored identity. And it says much about the heart of a loving, determined, all-powerful Father who goes looking for children who will forever bear his name.”

No comments: