Monday, September 1, 2008






Happy Labor Day Weekend! We enjoyed the holiday at home. It is just what we needed. We went to a local park on Friday where Jonathan got soaked from running through sprinklers. He had a blast. Saturday we went hiking up a nearby mountain. We didn’t make it very far up! Jonathan loves the outdoors where he is free to run without {too much} restraint. He is fast and plunges into everything with total enthusiasm.

Sunday we visited Sovereign Grace church with friends. We enjoyed the service and exuberant worship very much. Today we went to lunch with my mom at Olive Garden.

Elizabeth is now 31 weeks and 2 days old. We just might make it to 32 weeks after all. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if she exceeded 32 weeks by one more month? Even though she has not joined our family in the official sense of the word, she is such a part of our life now. She is so real that sometimes I have a crazy feeling that I’ve left her behind in another room. Does that sound bizarre? Jennifer has a doctor’s appointment tomorrow and I hope to have more to report by Wednesday. Until then, keep praying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebekah,
So glad to hear ALL of the good news. It is amazing to see God at work and so involved in the details! Your thoughts and insight were such a blessing and an encouragement.
Love,
Teresa

McLanger said...

Rebekah and Jonathan,
Linde gave me your blog address so that I could see the pictures of your little boy, and see what y'all are up to these days. Hope you don't mind. :-) Jonathan is getting so big and CUTE! I was happy to hear about your second one coming soon. I'll be praying for her too!
Daniel and I are expecting our 2nd baby in Jan. and are very excited. If you want to see pictures, our blog is www.mclanger.blogspot.com
Lots of Love, Morganne (mcclain)