This is just a quick update. I will post more with pictures later. Elizabeth was released yesterday! We then drove to Orlando where we will be staying with Jonny's cousin and family. It is so great to be all together and out of the hotel room. Things are going well. Thank you all so much for praying for her release. I don't think I would have made it another day! It was so hard to say good bye to her in the nursery each time. I am very thankful that is all behind us now.
We will be in Orlando until we get clearance to cross the state line with Elizabeth. Our agency says it could happen by Monday or Tuesday. We are anxious to get back home and settle into our new normal. We are feeling very thankful and content.
Elizabeth is a great baby. Her feeding times are 7, 10, 1 and 4 both day and night. She is eating nearly 2 ounces with each feeding. Her cries are more like squeaks. She sounds like a little puppy! Her forearm is hardly any longer than my thumb. She is so sweet. Jonathan likes her a lot... a little too much actually. He wants to pull her up and I can see that he would try to pick her up if I turn my back a minute. We are having to stay pretty vigilant until he learns what he can and cannot do with her.
I will post pictures soon, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
enjoy your time with your family!!
Yeah! So happy that everything is well. She sounds like a sweet baby. I'm so happy that she is eating good. :-) She's beautiful!! I can barely stand waiting till Jan. for our little girl;-)
Lots of Love, Morganne;-)
Post a Comment