Monday, October 13, 2008

She's Here!

We got a call just over an hour ago saying Elizabeth was born yesterday! She is doing great and is in the nursery. She weighs 5 pounds 14 ounces. That's is truly all that we know right now. We are throwing our stufff together and getting ready to head to Tampa! I will post pictures as soon as I have some, which hopefully will be later this evening!

We are so excited!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! We will be praying for when you meet your precious daughter!

McLanger said...

AW..YEAH!
I am so excited for you! Praying all goes well with her, please let us know how she's doing when you get a chance. I know your going to be super busy! ;-) Lots of Love,
Morganne:-)

HoltonFamily said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet your precious daughter!!!

vanhook99 said...

That's awesome! We'll be looking forward to the pictures.

vanhook99 said...

That's awesome! We'll be looking forward to the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Rebekah,
I'm so excited for you all. God is so good and His timing is perfect! Praising Him for Elizabeth's healthy weight and great start. Can't wait to see the photos of her in your arms.
Blessings,
Teresa