




This morning we went to Berry Patch Farm. Jonathan was so excited about going to the pumpkin patch. Until he spotted the red tractor. He is totally obsessed with tractors right now. He thought riding this was great. We had to keep taking him off, and going to the back of the line so he could have another turn! He was happy to wait each time. The weather was gorgeous. This is such a fun activity because they have baby goats, pigs, cows, chickens and even a turkey that Jonathan was able to see up close. We enjoyed a hayride to the pumpkin patch. But the pumpkins just couldn’t compare to the red tractor, however. We had so much fun. We bought 3 small pumpkins to make into pumpkin pie. I’ve never done this from scratch, so we’ll see how it turns out!
2 comments:
Cute pics of you guys...We love berry patch farms...we go every year! Beautiful weather too!
aw..great pictures!
I made a pumpkin pie from scratch the other day too! I had never done it either and was wondering how I was going to make a little pumpkin into a pie. It was actually quite easy! Hope you do well with yours.
I'm still praying for you guys and your situation with your baby. I can't imagine how hard that is for you. Lots of Love, Morganne:-)
Post a Comment