Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home





We arrived home after midnight on Wednesday morning. It is wonderful to be home with our sweet baby girl. Jonathan is back to his fun-loving self and we are all so thankful for God seeing us through another adoption journey. We know that adoptions do not always work out as planned or as hoped. We are very thankful that He has blessed us with two successful adoptions.
I want to write more, but am kind of punchy tonight. The sleep deprivation begins to hit around seven each evening and I am not good for much after that! During the day I feel great and am hoping that does not change.

These pictures were taken by our friend Angie. I am so excited to be sharing them now. Our hearts are rejoicing in the gift of our two blessings from God. A son and a daughter. Who could ask for more?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Welocme home! You all make a beautiful family. Cannot wait to see you all back at church!

McLanger said...

aw..I wish I could have come down to Orlando. But I was afraid with Danny's runny nose, it might be something more than just allergies. Maybe I'll get to see you all during some of the holidays. :-) I'll continue praying for you guys and your "new life" with a baby girl!

Ladyslipper said...

Oh Beka! She is so beautiful. Congrats to you and your family on beign home with little Elizabeth.
Much Love to you all.
~Megan & Luca

vanhook99 said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats.

HoltonFamily said...

What beautiful pictures and what a beautiful family! I love the pic of their feet, so sweet! I can't wait to meet her!