

Here she is! Have you ever seen anything more breathtaking? She is so beautiful and perfect in every way. We arrived at the nursery around 10:30 p.m. It was technically closed, but they made an exception for us. Jonathan couldn't go in, so Jonny let me take the first turn while he held Jonathan up to the window. I am totally smitten! They didn't let us hold her, but hopefully we can tomorrow. I can't wait to have her in my arms. Jonathan was grinning from ear to ear. He is very excited.
We are in our hotel room, tired but elated. The signing is supposed to happen at 8 p.m. tomorrow evening. I'll post more pictures as I take them. I hope to be at the nursery bright and early in the morning.
Thank you, Father, for our little angel. She is beyond anything we could imagine.
9 comments:
Hello Elizabeth!
We have been waiting and praying for you and you have finally come...We are overwhelmed
She is beautiful! What an answer to prayer, we are so excited to help welcome your precious girl! We are praying everything goes smooth with the signing and you will be able to come home soon!
she is just precious!!! we ran downstairs this morning to see her sweet face!!!
call me when you get this...we are up!!!! i want to hear how everything went :)
LOVE YA!!
me again!! her lips are just perfect...absolutely beautfitul!!
Rebekah,
She is absolutely beautiful! Truly, every good and perfect gift is from above! I'm so glad to know you guys are there. Praying for a smooth process today and a quick homecoming.
Blessings,
Teresa
Congratulations! How exciting! Can't wait to meet her...
We are so excited for all of you! She is beautiful! We will be praying for you as you get to know your new daughter.
Awww....she's so precious, and absolutely adorble! So happy for y'all!
Love,
Hannah
Wow! She truly is beautiful! I am praying that all goes well and that you will get to hold her soon! I know firsthand how hard it is not to get to hold them right away. Lots of Love, Morganne:-)
Post a Comment