

We've had a rather slow week. I've been organizing the last of the adoption paperwork for our agency. We'll take this final packet with us when we travel to Florida when Elizabeth comes. Tomrrow our birthmom will be 36 weeks! I remember getting the call 6 weeks ago that she was in labor. I started crying because I was so scared. God intervened and we've seen Him answer so many prayers since then. I can't wait until Elizabeth is in our arms. I've also put a few finishing touches in her nursery this week. It is pretty much finished! I'll post pictures soon.
These pictures were taken at a neighbor's house. Our son is too cute! And he is really sweet as well. We are beyond blessed to be his parents.
1 comment:
Aw...how exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery. Jonathan really is adorable btw!
Post a Comment